Halloween should be SPOOKY and SWEET. If you’ve recently adopted a vegan lifestyle, you and your family are in luck.
Navigating through the sugary world of Halloween candy may be tricky but FARM has you covered with plenty of treats.
Must Have Vegan Halloween Makeup
Vegan Halloween Candies for the Whole Family
Vegan-Friendly Halloween Costumes
Vegan Halloween Tips & Tricks
- Go apple picking.
- Visit a corn maze.
- Carve pumpkins.
- Cook the pumpkin seeds in a new, vegan dish.
- Take the family on a hayride.
- Drink some warm apple cider.
- Stock lots of vegan candies for trick-or-treaters.
- Check out thrift stores for unique Halloween decorations.
- Wear a vegan costume and make-up.
Here are some tips to help you avoid a scary situation with wildlife this Halloween:
- Do NOT spray/soak pumpkins in bleach to slow rotting. Pumpkins are food for many animals and ingesting bleach could be deadly if they decided to take a nibble.
- DO spray/soak pumpkins with a vinegar mixture to slow rotting.
- DO discard your pumpkins in the woods and away from high traffic areas for a fall treat for local animals.
- If you live in a high traffic area: DO discard your pumpkin as soon as possible in a well sealed trash bag, to discourage wildlife from seeking food on your front porch.