Halloween should be SPOOKY and SWEET. If you’ve recently adopted a vegan lifestyle, you and your family are in luck.
Navigating through the sugary world of Halloween candy may be tricky but FARM has you covered with plenty of treats.
Our 8 Must Have Vegan Halloween Makeups of 2022
8 Vegan Halloween Candies for the Whole Family
FUN VEG COSTUMES
13 Tips for Vegan Halloween Fun for Everyone
- Go apple picking…
- Or to a corn maze.
- You can carve pumpkins …
- And cook up the seeds.
- Take the family on a hayride…
- Then drink some warm apple cider!
- Have lots of vegan candies stocked for trick or treaters!
- Check out thrift stores for unique Halloween decorations.
- Wear a vegan costume and make up.
Okay, these ones are no-brainers…but so is going vegan! There are so many ways to celebrate a vegan Halloween!
Here are four tips to help you avoid a scary situation with wildlife this Halloween:
- Do NOT spray/soak pumpkins in bleach to slow rotting. Pumpkins are food for many animals and ingesting bleach could be deadly if they decided to take a nibble.
- DO spray/soak pumpkins with a vinegar mixture to slow rotting.
- DO discard your pumpkins in the woods and away from high traffic areas for a fall treat for local animals.
- If you live in a high traffic area: DO discard your pumpkin as soon as possible in a well sealed trash bag, to discourage wildlife from seeking food on your front porch.