Halloween should be SPOOKY and SWEET. If you’ve recently adopted a vegan lifestyle, you and your family are in luck.
Navigating through the sugary world of Halloween candy may be tricky but FARM has you covered with plenty of treats.
Our 8 Must Have Vegan Halloween Makeup
8 Vegan Halloween Candies for the Whole Family
For more information on navigating through the sugary world of Halloween candy, check out THE FARM BUZZ with even more vegan treats!
FUN VEG COSTUMES
13 Tips for Vegan Halloween Fun for Everyone
- Go apple picking…
- Or to a corn maze.
- You can carve pumpkins …
- And cook up the seeds.
- Take the family on a hayride…
- Then drink some warm apple cider!
- Have lots of vegan candies stocked for trick or treaters!
- Check out thrift stores for unique Halloween decorations.
- Wear a vegan costume and make up.
Okay, these ones are no-brainers…but so is going vegan! There are so many ways to celebrate a vegan Halloween!
Here are four tips to help you avoid a scary situation with wildlife this Halloween:
- Do NOT spray/soak pumpkins in bleach to slow rotting. Pumpkins are food for many animals and ingesting bleach could be deadly if they decided to take a nibble.
- DO spray/soak pumpkins with a vinegar mixture to slow rotting.
- DO discard your pumpkins in the woods and away from high traffic areas for a fall treat for local animals.
- If you live in a high traffic area: DO discard your pumpkin as soon as possible in a well sealed trash bag, to discourage wildlife from seeking food on your front porch.
If ordering from Amazon, please be sure to use Amazon Smile and list Farm Animal Rights Movement (FARM) as your charity of choice!