Gingerbread Spice Vegan Pancakes
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1½ Tbsp Gingerbread Spice
- 2 Tbsp Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 Cup Silk Vanilla Coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Preserves
- Mix maple syrup and ginger preserves. Let sit at room temperature while preparing pancakes.
- Combine flour, gingerbread spice, brown sugar, baking powder and salt with a fork. Add coconut milk, stir until batter forms and no large lumps remain. Grease griddle or fry pan with a light coating of vegetable oil. Heat over medium for 1-2 minutes. Drop pancake batter by the 1/4 cup. Flip once small bubbles appear on top (1-2 minutes). Cook 1-2 minutes on other side.
- Slightly decrease heat after the first batch of pancakes to prevent burning. Oil pan between batches.
- Serve pancakes topped with vegan butter and a generous drizzle of ginger maple syrup.