- 3 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup white or cane sugar
- ⅓ cup vegan red wine or port (use orange juice for an alcohol free alternative)
- The zest and juice of 1 large orange
- 1 medium cinnamon stick
- 3 inch piece of fresh rosemary
Set aside 1 cup of cranberries.
Add the rest of the ingredients in a pot.
Cook on medium heat until the cranberries start breaking down.
Add the reserved cranberries and stir.
Set aside to cool.
The residual heat will cook the rest of the cranberries and the sauce will thicken as it cools. You can serve immediately or refrigerate in a sealed container for up to 3 days.