VEGAN PEPPERMINT MOCHA
- 3/4 cup of strong coffee
- 1/4 cup of warm almond or soy milk
- 1/4 cup of vegan dark chocolate chips – melted
- 1 or 2 drops of pure peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon of crushed peppermint candy
- Soy or coconut whip (optional)
- Make the coffee in your coffee maker. Warm the almond milk in a small sauce pan, don’t allow it to come to a boil.
- Heat the chocolate chips in a microwave for 2 minutes and stir until melted and thin enough to spoon into the coffee.
- Add the chocolate, extract, and crushed peppermint candy to the coffee and stir well. Add the almond milk and stir. Squirt a dollop of soy whip on top and garnish with leftover crushed candy and a sprinkle of dark cacao powder.
Recipe from: https://www.veganosity.com/vegan-peppermint-mocha/