- 2 1/4 cups vegetable broth or a combination of broth and non-dairy milk
- 1/4 cup brown rice flour
- 1 – 2 tsp poultry seasoning or your choice of seasonings see notes
- generous grating of black pepper
- soy sauce, tamari, or salt to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized saucepan. Cook, stirring, over medium-high heat until gravy boils and thickens. Check seasonings and add more as needed. Reduce heat and simmer, stirring often, for about 5 minutes. If it’s too thick, add additional broth or non-dairy milk to thin.
Visit http://blog.fatfreevegan.com/2015/11/911-vegan-gravy.html for recipe notes and tips!