Spinach, Orange, and Red Cabbage Salad
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 2 cups thinly shredded red cabbage
- 3 small seedless oranges, such as clementine, peeled and sectioned
- ½ medium crisp, flavorful cucumber, halved lengthwise, and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, or as desired
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic or white wine vinegar, or to taste
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Combine the spinach, cabbage, oranges, cucumber, and almonds in a serving bowl and toss together.
- Dress as desired with oil and vinegar, then season with salt and pepper. Toss again and serve.