Cranberry & Thyme Vegan Cheese Ball
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tsp white miso paste
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/4 tsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Boil or soak the cashews: To boil cashews: add cashews to small pot, cover with water, and boil for about 10 minutes until cashews are tender. To soak cashews:add cashews to bowl, and cover with water. Let soak for 4 hours or longer.
- Drain cashews and add to food processor along with lemon juice, nutritional yeast, coconut oil, white miso paste, garlic, and salt. Blend until very smooth and creamy, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl. Add thyme leaves to food processor and blend to combine.
- Line a small bowl with plastic wrap, and scoop cheese mixture into the bowl. Gather up the sides of the plastic wrap and twist to form a ball. Let cheese ball firm up in freezer for about an hour, or you can refrigerate for a few hours.
Recipe from: https://itdoesnttastelikechicken.com/contact/