Balsamic Glazed Roasted Cauliflower
- 1 large head cauliflower
- 2 c. tomatoes
- 1 medium red onion, cut into wedges
- 1/2 lb. green beans, trimmed
- kosher salt
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 c. balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 tbsp. fresh chopped parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Cut the leaves and stem off the cauliflower so it sits flat. Place in a large baking dish and surround with tomatoes, onion wedges, and green beans. Season veggies with salt and coat with olive oil.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together balsamic and brown sugar. Bring to a boil, then immediately reduce to a simmer. Let simmer until reduced by half, about 15 minutes. Brush glaze all over cauliflower, reserving some for basting.
- Roast until golden and tender, 1 hour, periodically basting with glaze. Garnish with parsley and serve.